Eight Tips to Plan an Epic Convention
1. SELECT A THEME. Choose something memorable that unifies your key messages. Establishing a theme allows for numerous creative outlets. As a result, both your team and your attendees will have something to base off of for your upcoming convention.
2. REQUEST SPEAKERS EARLY. The ones with the “wow” factor book up fast.
3. PICK AN EXCELLENT PRINTER. Order materials well in advance, and always get a few more than you think you’ll need.
4. HIRE A TEAM TO HANDLE TECH. Having someone on hand to troubleshoot problem equipment is invaluable.
5. CHOOSE THE RIGHT VENUE. In the long run, comfort matters more than effect.
6. MANAGE EVENT DETAILS IN ONE PLACE. Stay organized and keep volunteers up-to-date by storing all information in an easily accessible online drive.
7. GET PEOPLE TALKING. Ask your network to promote your event.
8. GATHER POST-EVENT FEEDBACK. Survey attendees to refine future efforts. As a result, you will not only receive feedback, but you will also receive further attendee data.
Contact us today to learn more about how AlphaGraphics can help make you stand out at your next convention or meeting!